In order to have a safe and enjoyable hunt below is some basic hunting information you will need to know.
- Hunter Safety: Wyoming – Anyone born after January 1, 1966, and must carry proof in the field. Idaho – Anyone born after January 1, 1975 must have to purchase a license. If you are in need of this course please contact your local Department of Natural Resources (or equivalent) for available classes and locations.
- Safety Orange: Big Game hunters in Wyoming must wear, in a visible manner, one or more exterior garments of hunter orange, from the waist up.
- Trophies and Taxidermists: Table Mountain Outfitters are specialists in the handling of trophies. All of our heads are properly caped or frozen to insure they arrive at the taxidermist in excellent condition. We can deliver your trophy to our preferred taxidermist, or prepare it for your favorite taxidermist back home. If you choose to take your trophy home with you, we urge you to make sure your taxidermist does quality work and has examples of the type of animal you are bring to them.
- Meat Care: You can be assured that your game meat will be properly handled by our experienced guides. We can deliver your meat to a meat processing plant, quarter it for you to take back home, or you can use our stainless steal tables to cut your meat and package for transport home.
The Table Mountain Difference
- We personally submit your application to Wyoming Game and Fish so you’re assured that your application is entered on time and into the correct drawing. In most cases we will have your license waiting for you in camp.
- All of Table Mountain Outfitters’ hunts are for trophies unless you book otherwise. There are no hidden trophy fees.
- We use nothing but recent photos and references from our hunts. This gives our clients an up-to-date, honest report concerning our clients’ successes and trophies taken.
- We are full-time outfitters. We work for you all year, not just a month or two.
“Suggested” Gear List
- Warm Quiet Jacket (Table Mountain is proud to wear NOMAD)
- Leather Boots
- Waterproof Boots
- Any Required Medicines
- Alarm Clock
- Rainwear (Spring Bear)
- Thermacell (Spring Bear/Archery Antelope)
- Fanny or Day Pack
- Hand Lotion
- Ammunition or Arrows
- Ink Pen
- Long Underwear
- Towels and Washcloth (only if requested)
- Fluorescent Orange Hat or Vest
- Wool or Flannel Shirts
- Heavy Wool Socks
- Suntan or Sunscreen Lotion
- Shaving Gear
- Havalon Hunting Knife
- Game Bags
- Firearm or Bow (we have rifles and a back up Mission Crossbow for your use)
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Archery Hunters May Also Consider:
- Face Paint
- Dark clothing for blind
- Old Heavy Socks for silent stalking
- Safety Harness
- Laser Rangefinder
|Teri & Steve Lancaster
|Todd & De McNeilage
|Mike & Sue Wilmot